Nov 11, 2007

HYPOCHONDRIA ( Charlotte Anselmo)

I really can't tell you the name of my friend who really think he is sick.
Many doctors had already told him that there was nothing wrong with him.
I hope this article would be a help.Mmm... Nancang? dont worry... its not you , of course. hehheee


What in the world is that you ask..
I shall endeavor to explain
Tis someone who thinks they're always sick
Everyday they find a new pain!
Now all of us...to some degree
Suffer with this disease
But some of us are worse than others
So it's them we often tease!
I have a friend, I shall not name
Who often feels quite ill,
Off to the doctor he will race
To get a different pill!

The rest of us, his friends I mean
Are sometimes kind of bad
We laugh behind his back you see
When really, it is so sad!
So a lesson now we had to learn
And we learned it the hard way,
We found out something shocking
Our poor friend.....died yesterday!
I guess he had the last laugh
His mind was pretty quick
For on his tomb was written...
"I told you I was sick!"

No comments: