Salvee 'kakatuwa naman ang Tag na 'to!
The rule: Name 11 people you can think of right off the top of your head. Don’t read the questions underneath until you write the names of all the 11 people. This is a lot funnier if you actually randomly list the names first. No cheating.
- Gladys Sobremonte
1. How did you meet # 4?Oh my!!! He was my SupeR Crush (Kamukha nya si Andy Garcia!!) I met him during my lawschooldays in Ateneo. It was parang love at first sight. Tapos ako pa yata yung nagpli-flirtt! We've been going out actually. Sheyyttt ~~~ pa-date- date sa Mcdo at Chowking. Pa-Coffee - coffee sa Monster cAFE but I dont know what happened nung nanligaw na kasi biglang nawala yung kilig factor. I realized that I was in love with someone else. Yung katabi ko lang pala sa upuan at kapitbahay. Yung someone na parating andyan for me and guess what? I married him instead of Rod.
2. What would you do without #5?This is really fun!!!! He was out of my life long long time ago. Duhh.... lovestory na 'to ni Witchy. Mon was my first boyfriend. Alam nyo na, gaya nga ng isinulat ni Milan Kundera that "The one who teaches you love will be the one who will give you pain". In my case it was true.
3. What would you do if #2 and # 6 were going out? It's like the Catcher in the Rye meets Girl Interrupted. Gosh!! Si Joel at si Gladys? Earth pa ba ito?
4. Who’s #10’s best friend?My husband. She hates it everytime Ervien would tell her na " Jei, alam mo bitaw na masama yan. Stop it... tama na yan. Unfair yan kay Jeph." I could imagine how she rolled her eyes and wrinkled her nose. Hehehee
5. Have you ever eaten around #1?We eat together as in everyday umabot pa nga kami sa tuktok ng Mt. Matutum hanggang sa Sarangani Bay. From Davao City hanggang sa kadulu-duluhan ng Munisipyo ng Sarangani Province. Connie is my good friend when I was still working in DENR and until now she would still visit me here in Gensan . Eating is not something that we fond doing together. It's photography and sorting-out people at work who love to make things difficult for someone as good as we are (Nyeh!). I miss the old life pala. Living with the communities in the heart of Mt. Matutum. Hayyysss.
Bahh... kinaya naming kumain sa dahon lang ng saging kasabay ang mga taong naninirahan doon but we have fun. Living with these people taught me a lot.
We actually lived and eat with them for years, paminsan-minsan lang nag-e-stay sa office. We learned to love them including the kids in the community. Na miss ko tuloy!!!
Minamani lang din ni Connie na lakarin yung pitung bundok na antataas. Kasali na dun yung mga ahas na nakikita namin during the hike. To top it all, I have learned to eat exotic food that these people are eating. Imagine ~~adobong sawa, ginataang bayawak, piniritong unggoy, and tinolang musang. In fairness , masarap din naman. That's what Connie and Witchy been eating in the field!!!
6. Do you miss #2? Naku hindiii!!! Bungangera si Gladys. Eskandalosa pa... maingay when she is around. Noong mga single pa kami, pag di sya natataypan ng crush nya she will bring me tapos ako ang liligawan (hehehe) sasakyan ko naman. Date kami kunyari nung guy pero iiwanan ko yung guy, biglang may I appear ang drama ni Gladys hanggang sa yun, sila na nga. Tapos super inlove ang loka! She couldn't live with out the guy . After a month break na sila at inlove na naman sya sa iba. She don't believe in marriage and she is proud of it. But I love her. She makes my life easy.
7. Who is #11 dating?She is happily married.
8. What do you think of #3?A very good friend. We've known each other since birth. She loves me and I always appreciate that. Si Alma naman is a family na. Adopted daughter ng Mom and Dad ko.
9. What do you think of #9?Joan is quite type. Pero ang lalim nyang tao. She wanted everything to be perfect. Sometimes I feel like undeserving of her friendship. Kita nyo naman how brutal I am. Di kami matchhh... but when we are together, wala talagang problema. We don't have to explain anything eh. Parang magic na naiintindihan na namin agad ang isa't isa. I really am excited to be with her again this October. God's will she will be coming home from Thailand. Godd...I miss her friendship! She is super talented! I admire herrrr...
10. Who does #2 like? Ngayon?Nakuuuu marami pa rin. Di ko ma-gets...... grabeee11. Would you marry #8?She is my bestfriend. I love her more than marriage. Nakksss!
When I almost died in a car accident six years ago, naisip ko sya kasabay ng mga taong mahal ko. I love her more than Xena loves Gabrielle. One of the reason why I dumped Nancy (bitch!) because she hurt her before at idinamay nya pa sa gulo last month. ~oist... I'm smiling~
I'm tagging Joan, Jayvee, Lae, Bes and Lira!!!