Apr 20, 2008

Love at first sight

This dog gives me a heartwarming smile while entering the administration office of my husband’s school. The first time she laid eyes on me she can't help but stayed. Wrapped its body around my legs. I was a little scared thinking this creature will bite me. But How could she? She’s so adorable.
The dog keeps on staring at me. Maybe thinking I was her master or a friend in her past life.
I couldn’t help it anymore. I was bewitched by the way she looks at me. AAhhhh this dog is driving me crazy now. I reach out on her. Take her. Put her around my arms. Hugging and touching her…
It feels so good. I don’t wanna let go. I wanna take her with me.
I guessss…. this is what love at first sight is.
I am inlove…. So inlove….

2 comments:

StaLira said...

ambot na lng jud mare..di jud ko ganahan og mga pets ay. hugawan og bahuan man gud ko ba...katawa kong chad kay gusto nya naa mi iro unya diri sa sulud balay nya ibutanng...ana ko ayawwww tawon dong...maluoy ka...mohawa na lng ko diri..hehhee...wa sya kuha oi

SailorWitch said...

Lira~ hahahaha ana gyud na kasagaran sa mga amiga nakong taga gensan kay di ganahan ug pets. Environmenmtalist man gud si mom ug paps nako natakdan na lang mi. Murag zoo gani amung balay dinhi sa calumpang noon dako man sad ug lugar bitin na lang ang wa mi. Duna miy pitbull ug german sheperd~perteng isuga sa uban pero sweet namo. Hadluk baya sad pero animal lover man ang mga kids, mao nga they love me.. nyehehehe