Apr 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Witchy




Your Birthdate: April 21


You're a restless rebel with an unpredictable nature.
~ Hmmm... I guess so.
Bright but unbridled, you tend to seek out wild experiences over new ideas.
~Yeah..right.
People are frustrated by your great potential, but you love your unconventional life.
~Very witchy-like indeed!
You're a heartbreaker. People get attached to you, and then you're gone.
~ Awww... that's bad. I hope it's not true.
Your strength: Your thirst for adventure
~It bores me when it's not challenging. The harder, the better.
Your weakness: Not taking time for slow pleasures
~It disturbs my concentration if I'm dealing with a slow moving technology.
I wanna do many things at the same time. I would rather sleep than wait.

Your power color: Hot pink
~I get attracted to pink but I always wear black. I love to watch men wearing pink clothes. Hot pink? Aws, Hot? Thinking..thinking...
Your power symbol: Figure eight
~Doing things in a right timing. I don't exposed my talent right away. That's being 8 right? Or I love 80's be it music or a filipino movies of Seiko, Viva and Regal Films. (Hehehe far-out)
Your power month: March
Errr...



4 comments:

StaLira said...

oi..happy bday diay..hehe

SailorWitch said...

Salamat Lir~ Oi sa imuha diay ni nako gihabwag. July man diay ka no? tarang... hapit na sadd

Anonymous said...

happy birthday 'langga...

Anonymous said...

I think of something special but then only to find out that you are the only one that i think off.... happy birthday.... nothing more i can find the same as sweet as you.. thank GOD for sharing the give of life to be part of you... in one way or another...Take care always..