Apr 5, 2008

Can't help this feeling

My officemate before emailed me something . She said that in times when I feel like hating someone I must pray to borrow God’s heart so that I could easily forget the grudges I have against Nancy.
Darn… she’s right.
It is comical to think that this woman who teared my heart once upon a time became my emotional comforter today. Through her I learned to accept failures although it was so painful. Naging matured yata ako dahil sa kanya. I learned to pause, plan things out and control my emotions then fight back when the timing is right. Siya 'yung taong dumating sa life ko who teaches me to become sensitive sa mga taong nakapaligid sa akin. Even if she was rude, she became part of me na ayokong kalimutan.

This is the time in my life where I could really say that I am surrounded with wonderful people who are ready to be there to uplift me anytime I needed it. Enough to be thankful.

To you woman who spend time emailing me your thoughts...thank you for reminding me of God's love.

Time will heal our wounds.
Pero share ko lang na kami ni Nancy as for the moment malabo munang maging friends ulit. Sabi nga ni Bes Evelyn nagwa-wander pa ang soul ni Nancy. Siguro she is only trying to find her own happiness na hindi nya nakikita sa kanyang dalawang anak, sa asawang iniwan at sa lalaking kinasama ng kung ilang taon na tingin ko naman ay minahal siyang talaga para lang dito sa bagong apple of her eyes. I could see how happy she is ngayun though that happiness saddened me. Si $$ pala ang bagong guy. Galing sa bansang banyaga na iba ang kultura at pag-uugali kumpara sa atin. Hayyy naku… para ngang sinaksak ang puso ko when I knew that Nancy is very much willing to be the mother of $$’s children na alam ko naming hindi nya ginawa sa kanyang sariling dugo at laman. Ewan ... she just lost her credibility to me. As in zerong-zero na.

I was thinking kasi na kung iniwan nya na lang ang dalawa nyang anak na puro babae sa tumatanda na niyang ina how can she dare herself na maging ina ng mga anak ng bago nyang pag-ibig?
Kaloka!!!! (Nangingi-alam ako. ..)
Masyado akong apektado sa buhay nya because I treated her like a sister. It pains me realizing how selfish she is. iT PaIns me that is why I am dropping her out of my life.
Hindi naman ako inggit haa pero nalunggkot lang ako kasi me mali. Andaming mali, andaming nasaktan para lang sa punyetang happiness na ‘yan.

I dont wanna comfort you kasi nga baka isipin mo na kahit mali yang ginagawa mo we will still be there for you. Habitual na yan Nancy. It is no longer funny. Me nasasaktan ka ng tao~ pamilya, kaibigan at ang mga anak mo para lang sundin ang kung ano ang gusto mong gawin. Pangatlong ulit na ito ang pagkakaiba lang--- ay yung mga taong involved.

I wanna tell you this na hindi ko nasabi sayo before ka umixet.
Isasampal ko lang sa iyo…
NAPAKASELFISH mong tao.
Stop claiming that your weak because you are not. At eto paaa… mukha kang pera…. patawarin mo ako perooo you need to know this baka lang kasi wala pang me nagsabi sayo nito…
Mukha kang pera.

Alam mo bang masarap hawakan ang perang pinaghirapan mo kumpara dun sa perang binibigay lang sa iyo? Huwag mo sanang hayaang paikutin ka lang ng pera na kanung yan.

There’s a chance to be good again Nancy.

Go home and take care of your two daughters. They are growing up and you are missing each moment. Listen to your kids today so that someday they will come back and listen to you.
This will be my last advice as your good friend.
I hope you will take time to ponder before its too late.

And I just want to confirm na OO galit kami sayo...kaming lahat...ako, si Eves, at si Gladys.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

waaaaahhhh! you talkin bt nancy who is my friend nancy too? huhuhuhuh mannn.... but who am i to get saddened I am one sinner too.

SailorWitch said...

i'm a sinner too....
just expressing my thoughts at that moment..... but my heart is broken because of this sad event. kelangan lang talaga ito minsan kung anu man ang dahilan di ko rin alam...
time will heal.
God I know I caused her pains too...
pero kelangan eh.... kelangan ....
Oi...namiss na kita lex...
I just dont have much time here in davao to surf the net...
when I come back in Gensan
Mangungulit na napud ko.
Unta wa ka nahadluk o gihilasan nako sa akung write-ups dinhi haa.. I just need to published thid to be heard. Di man ko katulog knowing we were ignored.
Naghawud-hawu na ko no? Dont drop me oi... I wanna be ur friend! shockss.... natakdan na kong jei... corny... heheheheh ( Miss you gang jei)

Anonymous said...

That really hurts!!Ouuch!You blew my head lovi!
Ang tindi!

Anonymous said...

whew..need i say more? I'm actually speechless, i don't want to get involve but I know I'm already involved...in the name of 'real friendship'.

*sigh*...love, things happen for a reason, cge lang..I know in time ma-ok ra ka. I've already moved on, I even told evz nga na-realize nako nga dili worth it huna hunaon..sad but true.

Cge lang, you've already did your best plus wala man ka nagkulang, it's up to the person kung unsa iyahang buhaton. Cguro pud ang mali sa panan-aw nato, tama sa uban maong di jud magtagbo ang kalibutan.

I've been open with my feelings too, tinuod ka di pud sakar sa akoang dughan ang panghitabo, I feel so hurt sa nabiyaan..been there and i know how it feels maong maka-relate ko. Pero mao lagi ning gi-ingon nga unsaon man lahi lahi man gud og prinsipyo ang tao maong cge lang, let them learn their own lessons in life.

Usahay pud it takes a real black eye to learn things in life..hehe, bitaw uy, usahay kataw-anan ang life.

I love her too and concern pud ko pero hangtod diri ra jud atong powers ani. Cge lang, I hope you'll be ok soon and mag-email ra ko nimo puhon ha..saon na-busy ko..bahin ni atong imong pangutana nako.

Email tika sa details.

Lab yah my virtual friend..magkita ra ta puhon pag-uli nako or pag-anhi nimo ngari duol nako *blink*

SailorWitch said...

YOU ARE RIGHT GLADS... LAHI-LAHI ANG PRINSIPYO SA TAWO BUT I AM AT PEACE NOW THAT I HAVE SAID ALL MY FEELINGS.
MAYBE I'M NOT JUST A GOOD FRIEND ~~ DI MAN KO GANAHAN. UNSAUN MAN? i HATE PEOPLE WHO ARE SELFISH. i KNOW A LOT ABOUT HER SITUATION. YUNG MGA NASAKTAN, YUNG MGA NAAGRABYADO FOR SOME WHO DO NOT DI SILA KASABOT BUT i DONT BLAME THEM. hAPPY NA RIN AKO KASI NGA NASABI KO NA.
i AM lIVING HER FOR GOOD. dILI MAN SI eVES MUBIYA KASI ALAM MO NamAn GAANO SYA KABAIT BUT NOT ME... lAHI RA GYUD.... lAHI RA . mIABOT NA SA BORDER OIST...
tHANKS GLADS FOR VISITING!!
i REally am happy seeing you here.
honest.