This tag is from my new friend Ester
Here are the rules: Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
Share seven (7) random and/or weird facts about yourself. Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a notification on their blog.
Random Weirdness (~~)
1. Convincing my two nieces to wear black every time they wanna play with me.
The kids like it.
2. Doing unique hair style for my hubby and Bien when dating them in malls and
public places. Cool Dad and son enjoy this kind of bonding.
3. One sweet weird blessing I've got is having Josephina 29 years in my life. She
devoted her life to us especially to me and now she is still taking care of Bien. I LoVe herrr. It is unique to have someone who can make a perfect coffee for your taste. When I was in college, I live alone with out her for 4 years and darnnnn.... I missed that years of not drinking her coffee. She's the original witch. If you hate me, she can cast a spell and you will wake up loving me na. ( heheheh amawa oi... binuang ra)
4. Having a son who reads a lot even when the push-cart is moving. (He also loves Emo's fashion. I hope to share with you in my next post Bien's new Emo-hairdo. )
5. Treasuring a black witchy bag given by my grand mother 15 years ago. I consider this as MY PRECIOUS (whispers...) . Ang hilig ko sa mga lumang bagay kaya pag kami ni Hubby ay nasa New Zealand na, naku... you can already imagine how our house would look like.
6. Aside from reading english books I am also into pinoy tagalog novels. I don't collect them but I bought them to satiate my cravings for filipino kilig stories. I am still completing my collection of Eve Montilibano's novel and have her autograph soon. She's my favorite pinoy novelist from Gensan next to Helen Meriz. I grew up loving all the books written by Helen and I even cried when she died from a car accident. It's unfortunate not to meet her in person. I used to saved money from my allowance just to buy her books when I was still in my elementary and highschool days and now I'm collecting Eve's book. So far I only have two pinoy favorite novelist. I',m just reading the rest of the pinoy books and will give it to my friends who also have passions for filipino novels but in fairness I enjoyed reading them all.
Now its my turn to tag