Dec 6, 2008

MUsIcAL TaG

A musical tag from my very good friend Salvee

Here’s the rule: Answer the questions with song titles (your favorite song or songs that you like to play most of the times). No side comments please. Let the song titles explain your answer.

Here we go:
1.) How am I feeling today?
AMAZED by LONESTAR

2.) Where/when will I get married?
CELEBRATION by KOOL & THE GANG

3.) What is my best friend’s theme song?
OOPS! I DID IT AGAIN by BRITNEY SPEARS ( hahahaha...can't help to comment)

4.) What is/was high school like?
WE ARE FAMILY by SISTER SLEDGE

5.) What is the best thing about me?
Wonderful Tonight.....Eric Clapton (eherrmmm... ehemmm)

6.) How is today going to be?
(You Shook Me) All Night Long.....AC/DC:D

7.) What is in store for this weekend?
Kiss From A RoseSeal

8.) What song describes my parents?
Beautiful In My Eyes.....Joshua Kadison

9.) How is my life going?
Because You Loved Me.....Celine Dion

10.) What song will they play at my funeral? Can't cry hard enough

11.) How does the world see me?
SHE BANGS by RICKY MARTIN

12.) What do my friends really think of me?
IT'S MY LIFE by BON JOVI

13) Do people secretly lust after me?
PRETTY WOMAN ROY ORBISON :D

14.) How can I make myself happy?
HOW DO I LIVE by LEANN RIMES

15.) What should I do with my life?
i BELIEVE Ni jUAN MIgUEl bONDoC

16.) Will I ever have children?
SEPTEMBER by EARTH WIND & FIRE

17.) What is some good advice?
What About Love.....Heart

18.) What do I think my current theme song is?
Dress You Up.....Madonna

19.) What does everyone else think of my current life?
The Search Is Over.....Survivor

20.) What type of men/women do you like?
"Smooth Operator".....Sade

21.) Will you get married?
Careless Whisper.....Wham!

22.) What should I do with my love life?
Lovergirl.....Teena Marie

23.) Where will you live?
FAIRYLAND by Eldanie Uelle

24.) What will your dying words be?
I WILL REMEMBER YOU by SARAH MCLACHLAN

I'm tagging you, Joan, Jei.....

No comments: