Feb 10, 2008

Harry Potter Reader


After years of teaching him the importance of reading, it is heartwarming experience to see your son enjoys reading books that you have collected since childhood.

Bien on Harry
He watched the movies of Harry Potter. He reads the books and he plays the game in the net.
He believed that Hogwarts (the school for wizardry and witchcrafty) is true. He never asked me directly but in time that he would try I am ready to give him my smile and will never say my piece. I will just let him enjoy his journey to Hogwarts and experience the fight of Harry Potter against Lord Voldemort and most of all savor the friendship of Ron and Hermione.

4 comments:

StaLira said...

kalami tan-awon sa mga bata nga nagabasa jud...

""rarejonRez"" said...

while most will let their young sons/daughters read harry potter, i am the opposite. hehe... i would encourage my daughter to read and read some more as i am one myself, but never will i expose her to the world of untrue. just my point of view..

anyway, it's a fulfillment to see our kids enjoying the books. ur son looks amazing! :)

SailorWitch said...

yeah... sinabi mo pa... I understand your point Cel. In time they will discover the truth from fantasy. Creative kasi ang mga kids... i just let them enjoy it. I grew up believing that cinderella is true. Looking back..nakakatawa and what an experienced din. Happy hearts dayy!!!

Anonymous said...

I was trained to read at a very early age. Isa lang ang masasabi ko. Magastos yan. hehehe. Ang mamahal ng books. Mahirap maging adik sa librong katulad ko. nanginginig ako pag di nakabasa at nakabili ng bagong libro. hehehe