Feb 28, 2008

Adjective

Bien's lesson this week is about adjectives.
He tried describing me in his assignment.
Shocking talaga ang mga utak ng kids ano?
Words of kindness pa rin ang lumalabas sa lips and minds nila.
I must admit that I've been a strict mom to him so
while reading his post talagang napapangiti ako.
Mabait pala ako.... yupiiii!!!!
Pag lumaki na tong batang 'to di na ako ang bida sa kanya.
Syempre he will be having his own life na.
Own girlfriends ~~~wahh..~~~~
That is why I am enjoying this moment.
Ako ang bida.
Ako ang number one.
Ako ang hinahanap parati.
Saraaappp.
One thing that made me smile today is that he edited my picture in photoshop.
He knows now tha basic. Yung Pa-cropping cropping lang muna.
Ay naku we do enjoyed our new bonding style.
Click this... try to read Bien's decription of me. Thanks!!!

No comments: