May 25, 2008

Thinking more about the witch

I have been asking Kumareng Lira to actually tag me and she did! Thanks Mare...

Participants: Tere-Blessing in Life 2.Yen- Me and Mine 3.Aggie - Pink and Brown Diaries. 4. Mich - Random Thoughts 5. Vannie - FunFierceFab 6. Jane - My Charmed Life. 7. Abie – Women Xplore 8. Jody - In This Game of Life 9. Eds – Just Me. 10. something purple 11.vanity kit 12. em's detour 13. mind bubbles 14. In Demand Opinions 15. Sweet Lullaby 16. MJ's Hurrah17. Buzzing Around 18. Tasteful Voyage 19. A Mom's Note 20. The WiTch

Tagging along : Clumsy Rugged, Bes, Jei, and Joan

1. What do you want for your birthday?
DVD Music collection of Donna Cruz.

2. Who will be your next kiss?
Bien

3. When was the last time you went to the mall?
Today. I bought a new book from Sophie Kinsella and Neil Gaiman



4. Are you wearing socks right now?
I wear socks every hour even when at home.

5. How did you spend your summer?
~boating!~

6. Have you been to the cinema in the last 5 days?
As in together with the kids. We've just watched The Iron Man.

7. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Coffee

8. What are you wearing right now?
The typical witchywears ~

9. What was your last purchase?
The Undomestic Goddess by Sophie Kinsella and Stardust by Neil Gaiman

Actually I have not yet finished reading the books I bought the other day. Haysss.. this is my bookmonth! have enough time to read!

10. What was the last food you ate?
Oats.... plenty of oatmeals.


11. Who would be the person you would call if you were up in the middle of the night and
couldn’t sleep?
I'm used to it already. I will just read or chat with my own nocturnal specie friend like Gladys and Alma.

12. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
Nope!

13. Do you have a pet?
Plenty! Our house is like a mini-zoo!!!

14. What made you laugh in the last 5 days?
Sophie Kinsella's book (The undomesticated Goddess)

15. If you could be anywhere right now, where would you be?
Home with my family.

16. What is the last thing you purchased online?
I have not tried purchasing online. I'm so curious. Paano ba yun?

17. One thing you hate about yourself?
Shallow Hall. Guess... (smiles)

18. Do you miss anyone?
My Tweety Dad.

19. What are your plans for the day?
Workin' on my backjob and reading books

20. Last person you msg’d?
Alma

21. Ever went to a camp?
Elementary days during girlscout camping

22. Are you a good student in school?
I hope..... But I can afford to take special exams if it means sacrificing my
Xena the Warrior Princess, Ally Mcbeal and Coney Reyes on Cam rituals.


23. What do you know about the (your) future?
I always believe that it is bright and it starts to shine on me right now.

24. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?
Apple scent

25. Where is/are your best friend/s right now?
She is back in Davao!

8 comments:

lirachadsbaby said...

mare, ako taka gboto na sad. atong adlaw-adlawon...hehe

SailorWitch said...

Mare..new site nimo ning Love stories? Slamat gyud sa pagboto Mare. Nyaayyy.... mao na gyud tong boto nimo ang nagpaeskor nako bah...muwahhh!

Twerlyn said...

Loves..nag vote nako for you.everyday ang voting ba?gabii kay ang voting poll wa gagana mao morning nako ganiha naka vote..leading na ang harry potter mo

Anonymous said...

Attractive babe!I love the "witchywears"

SailorWitch said...

Lotuzzzz!!!! I just heard ur voice from ur site, your a lot sexier and a charming winner as well. Thanks for visiting. Please visit again.

SailorWitch said...

Twerl, salamat gyud... you are a wonderful person.

StaLira said...

mare, about atong love story namo. wa nay eyes to eyes...lol. lips to lips na daun. di bitaw oi, ma-OAhan man gud ko sulat ang mga feelings saunang panahon. kay kining isa nihilak jud baya ni basi ingnon bayot ba...hahhaa..

salamat kaau sa pag-add mare ha. byaan na tka kay boto na sad ko nmo.

SailorWitch said...

hala oiii..... kakilig!!!!