May 10, 2008

More About Witchy

First I would like to say sorry Mareng Lira for not complying with this tag kaagad.
Mare ayaw ug kasuko gyud ha? I am always thankful that you have visited me everyday. Your friendship is one in a million!

*****Start tag*****

What time do you usually wake up?
Actually 3-4 am. Para akong manok, kunti lang ang tulog ko talaga.

What’s the first thing you do?
Picking up the latest book I'm reading. It sleep with me actually.

Breakfast?
American breakfast

Do you go to work/school?
Both. I meet with clients. Visit the project sites. Interview the people concerning my project and send my son to school.

Do you like it?
I enjoy everything I have now.

If you stay at home, what do you do all day?
I read books, play with kids, bakes, work on my PC, answering phonecalls, and surfing the net

When’s lunch and what are you eating?
Mostly vegetarian food

What time do you get home from work/school?
I spend four hours working outside. Sometimes I get home during lunchtime or dinner time.

What do you do?
Errr....when I'm not holding any books or I'm not working, I bring kids at the mall or we buy books and toys together.

Dinner: When and what?
Always before 6 pm. When my husband is not here... I only eat oatmeals or veggies. When he is around, we eat the best food in town.

What do you do to unwind?
I visit my friend Gladys. Then she will tell me everything about our other friends. Busog na ako sa tsismis tapos up-to-date pa sa latest bizzz. And tell you, for years of being friends, lahat ng sinasabi nyan, totoo! Ewan ko ba, di pa nagkakamali sa tsismis ang hitad!

What’s your favorite part of the day?
Midnight

Who’s your favorite person to interact with?
Bes, Joan,Lae,Lex,My family, my friends here in GenSan,Lira and all my blogger friends. I also enjoy Ghee's blog and TK!!!!

When’s bedtime?
actually around 1-2 AM

Who’s bedtime with?
Alone.... Bien is having his own room. Daddybabe is in the other city.

*****End tag*****
Now I wanna know more about Joan, Bes, Lae, Hopefully Lex (if dili sya busy) and Jayveee!!!

No comments: