Jan 12, 2008

LOVIELLY

I grabbed this NAME MEANING TAG from my friend Mommy's Gibble Gabble. I'm too busy researching and working in the other cities of Sarangani Province but I find this one cute! I feel young complying my letter name's meaning. I woke up smiling after reading this article. Thanks Darlene!!!!!

L `~` BeSt SmIlE (truthful smile pa ni)
O
`~`Has one of the best personalities
V
`~`Not judgmEntal eVer
I
`~`Loves to LaUgh
E
`~`Deeply in loVe with her bF
L
`~`BeSt SmIlE (tinud-anay pa ni gamay)
L
`~`BeSt SmIlE (nah... murag fraudulent smile na ning ikatulo)
Y
`~` Loved by everyone (Wait! Did my friend Nancy Loved me? Unsaman na Nancang?hehe pangaway na ni bah )

(plus, I'm gonna add something on my name. nyeheheeh)

J
Makes people laugh
O
Has one of the best personalities ever
Y
Loved by everyone (ngee.... balik-balik ra diay...i-erase na lang ning joy kay wa man ni sa akong birth certificate)

Violent reaction daw beh Jayvee, nANcY, eVeS ug tung tanAng NakAila... KSP ra gyud ko run duh.... apil diay si Rico ug Ervien nga akong paabuton )


Name Meaning Here:

A: Gorgeous
B: Loves people
C: Really easy to fall in love with
D: Is great in bed
E: deeply in love with his/her gf/bf
F: People wild and crazy adore you
G: Never let people tell you what to do
H:Freakin’ beautiful eyes
I: Loves to laugh
J: Makes people laugh
K: Really silly
L: BEST SMILE
M: Makes dating fun
N: Sexy
O: Has one of the best personalities ever
P: Popular with all types of people
Q: A hypocrite
R: Good bf/gf
S: Lives life for fun
T: Great kisser
U: Gets blamed for everything
V: Not judgmental
W: Very broad minded
X: Never let people tell you what to do
Y: Loved by everyone
Z: Lives life for fun

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Talagang kinarir ang acronyms.hehehe. pero in fairness. okay to. :)

Nancy Janiola said...

hahahaha....human ko ani duh...kaduha ko gi tag..unsay pangaway bah! wa man ko nangaway sa imo! hehe..miss you frnd..gi indyan na sad ko ninyo ni benjie bah. bantay lang jud mo..