Nov 30, 2008


Insecurities will kill your being
It won't help you in any way
but sometimes I honestly felt it
and when I do I just disregard the feelings.
My friend Gladys asked me how I deal with it.
I don't wanna sound right but I just told her not to think about the
person who makes you feel that way.
Ignore ....ignore.... ignore....
"It's too hard..." she said
and yes she is right.
Do you think I could ignore those who would made me feel that way?
"Ignore your face! Hah!!!"
I forgive but I get even first.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

basta isipin mo ang mga magagandang katangian mo..

i-condition ang utak...

MERON KA NA WALA SYA
MERON KA NA WALA SYA

yun lang un..YEY! APIR!

Anonymous said...

pero gang lae, gusto ko rin na meron ako kung anong meron sa kanya. hay! masyado akong insecure talaga! hopeless....

gang witchy, wala ka dapat na ika-insecure. halos lahat, anjan na sa yo.

well, it's a matter of how you look at life...

SailorWitch said...

gang lei and jei di ako yun. si gladys, yung isang fren ko dito na bruhita din... no worriess.... 100 percent selfish ako..yey! (gaya-gaya ako kang lei) yey!!! (ulit~)