Nov 24, 2008

I work at night for the following reasons.
Bien could have my time when he studies before going to sleep. We can talk about his activities in school and everything he encounters during the day. I can work better kasi walang mangugulong pamangkin,kaibigan at iba pang tao. The phone calls, the sounds of the door that knocks my room irritates my mood to work.

So it is the most comfortable time for me to work.

My only problem is that when working, I eat... lots of food that I craved. Nakakainis. I've been watching my food since birth, napapagod na nga ako. My friend Gladys told me that if she only have my figure okey na sya. But honestly, ang hirap talagang makuntento ano? kasi naman gusto kong lumiit at pumayat na katulad ni Joan at Eves. I still have hopes. Loads of it.... papayat rin akong katulad nila. As in super skinny thin.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

tsk... ang sexy-sexy mo na nga e..
mgpuyat k at wag kang kakain s oras..papayat k nun cgurado. gnun gawain ko e.unhealthy tuloy

SailorWitch said...

nyaaa..... mas sexy ka lae... crush ka namin ni jei

Anonymous said...

mahirap magpuyat, mapapakain ka talaga.

pero masarap magsulat sa gabi. walang iistorbo sayo.

hey, do visit my new blog, too. its crumb-trails.com