Oct 25, 2007

A warm cup

Nothing much is happening now. My dinner is over. I look at my child. He was smiling. I sip my coffee and it was so hot. It burns my tongue. Buanga oi... absent-minded ko duh.
My child laughed at me.
I asked him whats so funny?
and he told me nothing mom... you know its hot and you drink it like a coke.

Oh my god... i can not seem to change it nowww... nagbibinata na si BS. Dili na sya babyyyy....

I nod and embraced him. Giving him lots of kisses in his face, neck and stomach
pero gang mao ni ang iyang gisulti...

"MOMMY!!! stop itttt bahhh six years old na ako. "
"Pag six years old na pala, di na magpa-kiss BS?"
he was smiling back at me and answered
"Bien ako lagi not BS. May GF na ako... si Camelle at Corazon"
"Hindi oi... friends mo lang yan sila" I said to him smiling
"Iba man friends ko, iba rin asawa ko" he answered excitedly.
"Haa?" I reacted
"si Marimar..sya ang asawa ko kasi mas pogi ako kay sergio oi" he added

I nod. Looking at the way he looks. Very happy and very excited. I feel his hand on my skin. I smiled and told my son that I am so happy for him. He is an improved person now.

"What did you say? Improved? Why?" tanong ba naman nya bigla.
Di ko tuloy masagot. Yannn dahil sa kadramahan ko today.
"Nothing Bien oi. "

At least while my coffee is too warm, dili man sad ko cold. (gets?)
Ambot... wa man gani ko... heheee
"Mommy... come. See o? Marimar na!!!" Bien told me..
"Tinggnan mo ang asawa ko, ang ganda talaga oi." he added

I just smiled back...
Oo nga naman, maganda talaga sya. Parang mas nag-fit sa kanya ang role kesa kay Angel.

Hanepp... sayang naman at tinanggihan nya.
Everything happens for a rerason talaga.
Siguro panahon na ni Marian (the actress who played the role of Marimar) ngayon.
And honestly, buti na lang, di ko na hinahanap-hanap yung kinababaliwan ko.

I am back now na gyud diay.
Thank God.

No comments: