Jul 19, 2009

The Half Blood Prince

I was in the theater during the first day-showing of Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. Take note, first day and first hour of the worldwide showing.

I've been hoping that General City would also consider the worldwide showing of that movie. Kasi kung hndi, namu-mublema si witchy! Davao is a three-hour ride pa from GenSan. So ang sigurado akong mangyayari is tatawidin ko talaga ang mga bundok makapanood lang!
Ang babaw ko nga because I was really happy participating in that big event! Basta JK Rowling, I always consider it bIg tiMe.

I had with me my cellphone and have dialed my friend's number when the white-bearded Hogwart's master died in the story. Then, they will phone me back para sabihing masama akong tao for watching alone! YeP, tama! Masama talaga because when I'm into something, I wanted to be alone! Nang-asar lang kaya me tawag-kita-phone gimmik.

I'm done reading all the Harrypotter Books tapos yung pinaka-highlight para sa akin ay 'yung movie. Kaya gagawin ko talaga lahat makapanood lang ng first-day-first-hour!

Regarding the movie, I have no disappointments at all. Yun nga lang, bitin ang movie but there's nothing to worry kasi bitin nga talaga iyon kahit sa book.
It was really like that, once you are there, you would ask for more!
But in the end, I will assure you na makukuntento kang talaga.
Basta ako, nung natapos ko na lahat basahin, suwabe ang aking pagkabusog!

Naisip ko lang na if ever na hindi ko talaga nasubaybayan ang book, maloloka ako sa pagkabitin. Really, I'm glad to have eaten all the book series.

So right now, 'm busy reading the books again.

Siguro 'yung book seven hahatiin sa dalawang movie para lang magkasya ang buong story ng Harry Potter.

aahhh.... i can't wait!

2 comments:

jei said...

Congratulations gang for being there first day and first hour of Half-Blood Prince. Truly, you're an HP fan! I heard the movie was good. Hindi ba siya tipong minadali gang? I'll wait for a VCD copy na lang. Alam mo na, di na ako nakakapag sine ngayon.

SailorWitch said...

Di naman kasi kahit sa book ganun naman talaga.
Kelangan talaga yatang ibitin para sa susunod na sequel.
Fan ako gang eh, kaya I'm all blind sa mga di kanais-nais about the movie.