Feb 11, 2010

New books




I've been toying with couple of things lately. The most promising is my relationship between books and movies. This life is wonderful. Lalo na ngayong coming summer. No work, no exam, no lectures. Sleeping with my son, playing with my nieces and nephews, getting up late, good coffee , fresh bread for breakfast and reading books with Bien.

We've been reserving some books for summer though I'm so lucky coz Mareng Nevelle is just a keypad away to send me hardbound books. Less gastos! Hehehehe....

Right now, I just simply enjoy what life has to offer me. Sana puro good, kahit simple basta masaya lahat.

I just finished reading the Amanda Quick and Lisa Kleypas books that is why Bien and I went to bookstore today to purchased new books!
Natuwa naman ako dahil nakatagpo ko uli si Ken! Tagal ko na ring di sya nababasa.

1 comment:

Catey Amidala Skywalker said...

wahahaa!!!

2nd thoughts ako sa amanda quick sis... maganda ba? nag urong sulong din ako kung o-order ako niyan eh... LOL