May 22, 2007

His heart bleeds

(while being so inlove with my cyberman, this was how I feel for my husband. I really am so bitchhh..)

When I told him honestly about my true feelings he told me that he is a changed person now. In a fair view, yes, indeed He is and still trying to be a better person. But its still the same, he had no time for us. He do not know how to manage it to make us feel loved. I am not honestly happy with him anymore though God knows I am trying so hard.

Im living with my parents now. Sila yung katulong ko sa pag aayos ng buhay ni BS. Di ko kakayanin sa Davao kasi mag-isa lang naman ako kahit dalawa pa kami ni Ervien.
Si Ervien if he reaaly wants to spend time, wala na dapat excuses. Sya na ang magkukusa. Pero ayun, aawayin o pakukunsenyahin ko pa minsan. Or i-dedemand ko talaga na every weekend dito sya.

Napagod na ako sa kare-reach out.
Living in my parent, sleeping in my old room, help me gain back my self confidence. The happy Lovielly na nawala since I joined the family of Mendoza.

Si BS nga di na rin sya namimiss. Satisfied na si BS sa presence ng mga brothers ko and Lolo nya, cousins and lola merly nya.

If you can only see him now? Wala kang makikitang trace na irritable child sya before. happy na ang kanyang aura. Masahin na syang bata

Nakakangiti, nakakabungisngis, nakikipaglaro at marunong na rin mag share.

His heart bleeds daw sa truth na sinabi ko but at least I'm honest.
My heart? It has bleed many many times already because of him. He knows that... infact he was so sorry for everything. Pero paano yan? Nasagad na yata ako.
and worst.... i feel so happy looking at him na nasasaktan. Naku po!! Ano na to?

No comments: