May 20, 2007

Everything in my life is doing good.
My son finally recovered from his trauma.
I already have a good relation to my mother-inlaw who have caused us lot of pains and adjustments as a couple but certainly made me and Ervien a better person.
I just gained my self confidence that was lost during my lawschool days in Ateneo and
I also gained my morale as a person na medyo tinapaktakan noong nasa SMICZMP pa ako nagwo-work.

But I have lost one very important feelings that I should still have in me.
I lost my love for Ervien.
As to why I lost it, he knows already.

Three days after our 6 years wedding anniversary, we have talked about it.
In fairness to me, he knows the reason why I have lost it.
He blames himself and he asked for anotjher chance to show me how much he loves me.

There was no third party on my part. Talagang ganun, na after ko ipaglaban at iayos lahat lahat sa buhay naming tatlo....bigla na lang nawala.
Napagod na yata ako. Ewan ko bah!
Mabait naman si Ervien bilang tao, kaibigan, ama, asawa, anak.

I should be happy dapat kasi God is always good to us.

No comments: