Aug 19, 2007

Smile


(When you)

If at times you feel you want to cry
And life seems such a trial
Above the clouds theres a bright blue sky
So make your tears a smile.

As you travel on lifes way
With its many ups and downs
Remember its quite true to say
One smile is worth a dozen frowns.

Among the worlds expensive things
A smile is very cheap
And when you give a smile away,
You get one back to keep.

Happiness comes at times to all
But sadness comes unbidden
And sometimes a few tears must fall
Among the laughter hidden.

So when friends have sadness on their face
And troubles round them piled
The world will seem a better place
And all because you smiled.

(and now when I)

My friends are here giving me a smile
A priceless smile that can not be found elsewhere
A smile that I have been longing for years
I am glad today I had them again

I am so complete because of them
My laughters are truthful and so sincere
and I just realized that I have now found
Th missing puzzle I have been looking for

1 comment:

ev said...

thank you bes for everything...