Mar 24, 2010

Meeting Women

Most of my male friends in the last school I attended were eager to meet women. I guess they would want to date them seriously. They’re not getting any younger so I am so sure that they are serious in such doings.

It amazes me to know that they meet women through online forums.
Well, online dating is not really new but with these bunch of male friends I’ve got, who, in my mind were the weirdest pickup artist I have known in this wide universe is something I can’t imagine.
But!
Everything in this world do changed. These were the last men that I thought would asked women to date because of fear that women might reject them.
Now, it is a lot easier. Before you’ll feel being rejected, you already are dating the woman you meet from the forum accepting the whole of you.

No comments: