Apr 12, 2007

KCC Incident

As I was walking in KCC near the stall of HBC, I was intensely looking to a certain guy who's move looks very familiar even the way he laid eyes on me. While looking at him my mind was drifting where did I met him. I honestly don’t remember the guy and while my brainpower was so busy retaining some information about him he was already bumping me in my right side going out to KCC. He then smiled surprisingly and got my hand and it was already too late for he was shaking and holding it gently.

Mon: Sisi ka na for dumping me no?

He said while showing me his white sparkling teeth. He is very tall that I still have to move my head upward.

Me to my self: How come I have lapse in memory trying to remember who he has been in my life? He was my ex , unsa bah!

Me to him: Halaka! Sir Sorry talaga but I really don’t know you.

Mon : Lovely, its been so long, don’t kid uy. Coffee sa ta.

Me to him: Sir you have mistaken me for somebody. Di po ako si Lovely, si Juday po ito.

Then I walked away elegantly. Ignoring him really. When I looked back a few steps he was still looking patently to me. Since he caught me watching him, I smiled back as he smiled and waived goodbye to me gently. I almost want to spank my self for looking back.

I saw his lips smiling like the way he used to do ages ago when he finds me amusing.

Ngano ka ha? I wonder.

Mao diay, I remember how crazy I was for Judyann Santos when we were still together. I could afford canceling our dates, planting some cutting classes jobs everytime Juday's movie is shown on its first day.

This brings me to write my first Sonnet.

Eww!!! di ko muna i-published today... di ko pa feel

No comments: