Oct 22, 2007

uNTITLEd

I remember liking my husband only as friend during my lawschool days in Ateneo. I was sure that there was nothing he can do to become my bf. For years , I was still living in the shadow of XXXXXX.
On the other hand he was very persistent to have me. I know that. I felt it. Di naman sa nagmamaganda oi. Kunti lang hehehe. Or maybe he knows that I was not dating anyone in particular kaya he was always ready to ignite his desire for me. Nakss!!!
Ang sweet kaya nya... and until now pala ...
He always pursue me with calls, notes, and dinner sometimes lunch at breakfast pa. Sa kabila ng kahinaang nakita noon, he tried pala to still be the best husband I could ever have. Kahit papano naman it was me who became indifferent. I forgot that I married a human not a saint. Bigla ba naman akong sumuko? Minsan naiisip ko kung bakit ko naman hinayaang mawala yung love ko sa kanya at nailipat ito sa ibang tao. Ewwww....
Nais kong kalimutan ang kabanatng ito ng buhay ko pero mas gusto ko rin namang isulat ang kung ano mang nararamdaman meron ako at this time.

Haaayyy... untitled to kasi.. wala lang, im just taking a grip. Kapagod kayang mangampanya oi.

No comments: